Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ISSUE AND SALE: This ticket is issued on behalf of IPSWICH TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB LTD t/a IP1 LIVE OF PORTMAN ROAD IPSWICH IP12DA (the Promoter) and is subject to the following conditions:
1. The ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies (the Venue), which are available from the Venue upon request and to the Promoter’s terms and conditions as listed here and which are available at the Promoter’s website (http//:www.IP1live.com) or upon request.
2. The Pro¬moter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder (the Holder) if in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter admission of the Holder to the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the Holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example if the Holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
3. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the Holder or to the Holder’s property (unless caused by the neglect or breach of duty of the Promoter).
4. Photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No recording, filming, or photographic equipment (audio or audio visual) may be brought into the Venue.
5. No rugs, blankets, portable seating or other floor type covering, umbrellas, glass bottles or containers, metal cutlery or sharp items are to be brought into the Venue or anything that could be considered an offensive weapon, cause injury or compromise safety.
6. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles, laser pointers or other similar articles are not permitted in the Venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to search the Holder and the Holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the Venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or steward.
8. The Holder may be ejected from the Venue if the Holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Promoter.
9. Only if the whole 2 day concert is cancelled, the Holder as the Holder’s sole remedy may ask that the Promoter either a) refunds the full face value of the ticket, or b) subject to availability, supplies the Holder with a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the Promoter featuring the headline act of the cancelled performance. Such applications for a ticket refund must be made at the original point of purchase, and the Promoter will only refund a) tickets purchased from authorised outlets (see condition 15 below) and b) the face value of the ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded under any other circumstance. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation which have been arranged by the Holder are at the Holder’s own risk.
10. The Holder is not allowed to save ground space by any means including using rugs blankets or other floor type covering.
11. The Promoter does not guarantee what type view the Holder will have as attendance is on a first come first served basis.
12. No re-admission will be allowed.
13. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
14. The Holder consents to being recorded and/or filmed and the recording and/ or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. No tickets may be re-sold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the Promoter. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such manner will become voidable and the Holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the venue.
16. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the Promoter advises the Holder to arrive in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times. Promoter may alter or vary the programme due to events or circum¬stances beyond its reasonable control. Promoter does not guarantee that the artist will perform any particular piece of his/her repertoire or for any specific length of time.
17. Title to this ticket remains with the Promoter until payment in full has been received by the Promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the Holder, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
19. Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area only indicated with signage.